Brushing up our LinkedIn skills with Liz Hardwick from DigiEnable
Both Lisa and I needed to brush up our skills on LinkedIn so we approached Liz at DigiEnable and she designed a 2 hour session tailored completely to our level of knowledge and rationale for using this platform. We used Zoom but I was working from home that day and remotely linked to my office PC – the reason my name is on screen is because I was also streaming from my office camera and all we could see was our empty office!
Setting aside the technical tips and insights…this is what we took away from the session so a MASSIVE thank you Liz Hardwick.
- We need to add our personality to our posts – people connect with people!
- Not to be shy in asking our friends and contacts to comment on or like our posts.
- Think about showcasing our lovely clients ‘Client of the Month’ – watch this space…..
- We have to give to receive – so true.
- We need to have more conversations so think about what to say rather than just hitting Like!
We are both getting more active on LinkedIn so keep an eye out for us as we support our friends, connect with new contacts and grow our presence on this platform.